Please join the ESEL and Real Estate committees for a unique joint networking opportunity.
Special guest Andy Meisner, Oakland County Treasurer, will be attending and speaking briefly at 5:45 on the redevelopment of tax foreclosed properties.
Around 6:30pm we will embark on a walking tour of Pontiac redevelopment projects and places of interest. Including those listed
- Fillmore 13 Brewery – Basement renovation and refrigeration unit – 7 N. Saginaw
- Pontiac Tribe – Coworking space that was just created and renovated, continuing to expand – 7 N. Saginaw, 3rd Floor
- Strand Theatre – Just won Governor’s Award for Historic Preservation
- Alley Cat / Paissa Wine Cellar / Local Hop – Danny’s Café Matt Russell’s Business – Full renovation
- Pontiac’s Little Art Theatre – Historic Renovation – Façade restored to historical period, inside turned into theatre and small café Lafayette Market
RSVP to Sue Maczko if you would like to attend.
No comments have been posted to this Event
Material & care
Outer fabric material: 100% nylon
Lining: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
Care instructions: Dry clean only
Article number: L4221C0K6-A11